⚜ D A W N ⚜
WT 110.7 lbs.
My life's dream is to one day marry 이지은 (Lee Ji-eun}.
What if oxygen is poisonous and it just takes 75-100 years to kill us?
My science teacher said he thinks that’s true actuallyYeah this is actually pretty much exactly what is going on. It’s why anti-oxidants are such a big deal. Bonus fact: oxygen oxidizes stuff in your cells or, in other words, it’s not toxic, just setting you on firevery very slowly.
1. If your parents haven’t finally had enough of your lazy ass, or if you want to have any sort of flexible life. Don’t fucking leave home.
2. Your stomach doesn’t give a fuck if you have coins or notes, get a coin jar save every cent you ever have left over, It’ll always come in handy.
3. There’s absolutely no such thing as “cheap” take-out, for the price of a combo meal at Mcdonalds I could make 10 burgers and a Kilo of french fries.
4. Don’t own a car. But let’s face it you’re going to own a car because it’s “More convenient” or whatever lazy ass excuse you come up with so just keep this in mind instead.
Cars are never ending money pits designed to send you broke at any random moment.
Follow the fucking road rules, because once again your stomach doesn’t give A fuck if your boss was calling you and you lost 4 points and got a $600 fine.
5. No drinking, No smoking, No drugs. This isn’t some hectic “Go edge” speach.
That shit cost money you no longer have.
6. Get incredibly used to cleaning, all the time. Mummy Isn’t around to pick up after you anymore princess, you know what happens to a plate that get’s left in the sink?
It stays there for 2 weeks untill you get ants and cockroaches and mold.
7. You always have time, sleep is optional.
8. No you cannot afford that 5 bedroom house on the waterfront, pick a bedroom on a bus route and enjoy it.
9. Be respectful of other tenants/neighbours, nobody wants to hear you raging at CoD at 5 o clock in the morning. And they will not hesitate to kick your lazy ass to the curb.
10. Your landlord/Water/Electricity provider do not give a flying fuck if you just got the portable xbone 9000 with extra tint, and all the newest games.
Pay your bills on time, or they’ll shut your electricity off so you can’t play that brand new next gen piece of shit.
11. Save as much money as you can spare, having savings behind you takes a massive load of your shoulders.
12. Get a hobby that is cheap but fulfilling, you cannot afford to go skydiving every weekend.
13. Snackfood is not food, it’s overpriced full of shit and does not keep you sustained.
Throw out the idea of eating that asap.
14. Bulk food shopping is now your best friend, buy as much of the product as you can afford, Store that shit in the freezer and learn how to cook high in energy meals.
15. Mummies not around to make you eat your vegeatables anymore, cook as many of those badboys up as you can.
16. Apples keep you more alert than coffee and don’t cost $4 a cup, not to mention they’re healthier.
17. Having a consistent sleeping pattern will keep you sane, don’t be the idiot that stays up playing to many games of league of legends and calls in sick.
On that note your boss doesn’t give a fuck if it was you best mates 21st on the weekend and you’re to hungover to come in, figure that shit out in advance and take the day off.
18. The small things always add up, just because it’s $1 doesn’t mean it’s cheap… You have to get out of the mindset that cheaper is better, and when you get your tax return or some other lump sum don’t go fucking blowing it on stupid shit, put it in your bank account and save it for when that car you decided to keep breaks down again.
19. Clothes are so dreadfully optional, You do not need 3 sets of clothes for every day of the week. 3 pairs of pants and 5 T-shirts can suffice for an entire week… And again, your stomach does not give a flying fuck if you have the latest Gucci sweater. Get a washing machine and do some laundry you lazy fuck.
20. Clean yourself the fuck up, personal hygiene is the Number 1 reason why you’re getting so fucking sick all the time, or why you have no friends because they can smell your dirty ass 2 week old crusty ball sweat stuck to your undies you haven’t changed.
Learn to do your laundry, change your bloody bedsheets twice a week, pillows every 2 days, take more than one shower a day, get some real fucking soap, shower gel DOES NOT get rid of BO, wear some fucking deoderant you filthy cunt.
Your TEETH do not give a shit if you haven’t had a toothbrush in three days, they’ll keep rotting. And the dentist doesn’t give a fuck about your stomach, trust me you don’t want to pay a dentist.
And I’m making it 21 because why not, get incredibly used to being self reliant everybody you know has there own shit to deal with, they don’t want to be bailing your ass out every 10 minutes because you have the coping mechanism of a rock.